The celebration of Mardi Gras has grown popular all over the world but most famous in Southeastern American cities New Orleans, Mobile, Pensacola and more. Carnival season consists with various parades, balls and festivities making much of these coastal cities packed with people, cars and floats.
New Orleans’ is most well known for Mardi Gras revelry and brings flocks of travelers every year to the already populated tourist town. This annual event brings thousands for a great party but also a very congested city – making the Lopifit a perfect solution to navigating through the celebration.
Reasons to Lopifit this Mardi Gras (& really every day):
- Don’t miss a thing – The Lopifit travels speeds up to 17MPH so you will zoom past stopped traffic getting to the parade or party on time without hassle of traffic, parking or lines at streetcars! The Lopifit is an electric assisted treadmill bike with a rechargeable lithium ion battery.
- Take it all in – Riding the Lopifit you will enjoy biking along the side streets and at pace of your choice. The history, colorfulness and richness, music and revelry of Mardi Gras are fully experienced on the Lopifit.
- Walk and roll – Be the life of the party on the Lopifit, electric walking bike! The Lopifit turns heads everywhere it goes, deck it out with some beads and a costume and you’ve got your own parade float. You’ll even burn calories while simply walking yet get up to 17 MPH and eco-friendly too!
- Carry your loot – The Lopifit bike comes equipped with a rear luggage rack and can accommodate most bike manufactured cargo options like front and rear baskets, saddlebags, hard and soft cargo cases and trailers too! Lopifit US will be offering accessories on our site soon, stay tuned!
- Have fun – The Lopifit will be so much fun to ride through the festival! The smiles will be contagious from you to everyone that sees the Lopifit ride by.
Laissez les bons temps rouler (let the good times roll) – on the Lopifit!
This Mardi Gras celebrate in style & ease on the Lopifit.