Spring is almost here and the Lopifit is ready to play! Daylight Saving Time, otherwise known as when we “spring ahead,” begins at 2 a.m. on Sunday March 12, 2017. Daylight Saving Time makes better use of the daylight in the evening by moving the clocks ahead one hour during the longer days of late spring and summer – more time to spend outdoors on the Lopifit! Read more about the history and science behind Daylight Saving Time here.
The Lopifit is great year-round especially for warmer parts of the country, but with the sun up later each day everyone has time to spend outside at the end of the day. Lopifit, the electric walking bike is an innovative combination of an e-bike and a treadmill. Use your Lopifit to commute to work, run errands, workout and most of all – have fun!
Choose the Lopifit for fun, fast and eco-friendly commuting:
- Enjoy your mornings and evenings traveling on the Lopifit to and from work with fresh air, the sun on your face and breeze in your air. Studies prove that even minutes outside before you start your work day, and at the end will lighten your mood and raise your self-awareness helping you focus while working and decrease stress.
- Run errands on the Lopifit instead of a car. Make grocery shopping, bill paying and other mundane errands fun on the Lopifit. With an electric assist, the Lopifit can reach up to 17 mph making it an awesome alternative to a car – move fast while having fun too on the walking bike!
- Lopifit is an excellent form of low-impact, high cardio and high calorie burn exercise. The Lopifit is proven to reach the American Heart Association’s target heart rate chart and just 30 minutes per day will help you lose weight, lower your risk of diabetes, reduce risk of stroke and significantly lower any risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Speed past traffic on your Lopifit at rush hour utilizing bike paths and sidewalks and there is always parking available for Lopifit, spend less time hassling with the hustle bustle of “rush hour” and spend more time smiling on the Lopifit…no more parking and traffic woes!
- A healthier you and a greener earth, the Lopifit is a win/ win! The Lopifit is equipped with a Samsung motor that runs with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery.