Frequently asked questions (FAQs) are commonly asked questions and answers about us and our products. If you don’t find your question answered here, then please contact us and we would be glad to answer any questions or concerns.
1. Is it hard to start the Lopifit?
2. How do you stop the Lopifit?
3. How many gears does the Lopifit have?
4. How does the Lopifit perform in the Hills? Does it work uphill? And do you have to run if the bike goes downhill?
5. Can you go backwards on the the Lopifit?
6. How does it perform on an open road?
7.Will the Lopifit be slippery when it gets wet?
8. Does my size matter for the Lopifit?
9. Is it hard to make turns with the Lopifit?
10. What kind of warranty do I have?
11. Can my local repair shop fix the bike if it gets broken?
12. If I get a flat tire, can I mend it myself, or do I need to get help from a professional?
Motor / Battery
13. Can I connect other battery packs to the electric motor?
14. Can I adjust the electric motor, or make it go faster?
15. What range does the Lopifit have?
16. Do you have to wear a helmet when riding the Lopifit?
17. How fast does it go?
18. Can I assemble other wheels on the Lopifit? To go offroad, for example?
19. What is the minimum and maximum height you can have for the bike?
20. Does it get delivered assembled? Does it come with an English Manual?
21. Can I take the battery off the bike to charge it?
22. Is there a weight limit for riders ?